Walking Tall: A Total Joint Replacement Rehab Program
PT360’s Walking Tall has been designed to provide a comprehensive approach to rehab from pre-op through post op treatment followed by a transition to an independent program. Our team of dedicated and experienced therapists allows us to offer a wide variety of specialized treatments all under one roof providing our patients with the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcome.
If needed, we start with a few pre-op appointments to acquaint you with our team, address pain and swelling issues and instruct in basic exercises to improve ROM and strength prior to surgery.
After surgery, an evaluation is done and a program is designed with your specific needs and goals in mind using a combination of treatment techniques which may include:
- Aquatic Therapy: exercise in our warm salt water pool to regain range of motion and strength while improving gait and balance.
- Manual Treatment Techniques: including myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, massage and passive stretching to restore motion and facilitate the healing process
- Strengthening and Balance Activities: to help you return to normal daily activities.
- Orthotic/Footwear Assessments: if needed to improve gait quality.
- Progression to an independent program: including the opportunity for a discounted gym membership at Synergy Fitness when skilled services are no longer needed.
Get back to enjoying life again and give us a call or stop by for a tour of our facility. Let’s get better together.
Questions about the Walking Tall Program?
Contact Luann Bellis, PTA with questions about the Walking Tall ProgramContact LuAnn Bellis, PTA